Membership Prices 2017
Full year membership starts on the 1st October and new, non-FAC, members joining part way through the year will pay a pro-rata fee. Current FAC holders joining part way through the year will pay the full annual fee but will pay a pro-rata fee in the second year.
- Initial fee is £10 which includes admin & safety briefing Must start on a WEDNESDAY evening
- Full Membership is renewed annually starting from the 1st October New members joining during the year pay a pro-rata fee (see below) Full Junior Membership is £60 Automatically includes Air Range membership
Air Range Membership
- For members who only want to shoot Air weapons (no firearms) Junior Air Membership is £60
- Member Partner Two Juniors
Other Membership Fees
- Senior Membership ( 65 & over ) – £175
- Visiting Shooters Per Session ( FAC holders only ) – £6
- Forgotten Membership Cards – £3
- Annual Range Key Rental (full members only) – £10
- Annual Armoury Box Rental (subject to availability) – £35
Full Membership Fees – Month during which Probationary membership completes.